CAN’T AFFORD YOUR MORTGAGE? IT MAY HAVE BEEN MISS-SOLD.
Many people do not realise that they have been mis-sold a mortgage product and the term mortgage
Some examples of the way a mortgage can be mis-sold include:
- You were advised to take a mortgage product that was not suitable for your needs
- You were negligently advised by a broker to take one product over another on the basis that the broker would receive a larger commission payment from the lender
- You were advised to take an interest only mortgage
- You were advised to consolidate debts by re-mortgaging
- Your retirement date is before your mortgage end date
- You were advised to overstate your income in order to borrow more and/ or the broker falsified information on the mortgage application to obtain a higher mortgage offer
- You were not told about the commission your mortgage advisor would receive from the mortgage lender
- You were advised to switch mortgage lenders without being told about any fees and penalties that you incurred
COMPENSATION FOR MORTGAGE MIS-SELLING
You could be entitled to compensation if you were miss-sold a mortgage that was not suitable for you or your income at the time. We have successfully recovered compensation for our clients who have been miss-sold mortgages.
Breach Of Contract
- Do you have a mortgage of £75,000 or more that is ongoing, or that was redeemed not more than 2 years ago?
- Have you fallen into arrears with your mortgage?
- Have you been charged excessive administration fees or arrears fees?
AM I ELIGIBLE TO CLAIM?
We can tell you in minutes if you can claim for compensation. Simply fill in your details below or call us on 01282 571900 between 9am – 6pm
If You have had a mortgage from the following organisations please get in contact with us immedietly
Typical sub-prime lenders Managed By Aceden
Southern Pacific. SPML
Acenden mortgage services are a company that collect mortgage payments for a number of bankrupt companies.
GMAC – now managed by Paratus
Bradford and Bingley
What can we do for you?
Our financial experts will be able to tell you within minutes if you qualify for compensation of this nature. Don’t hesitate to call us now on 01282 571900, or complete our online contact form.